You may have noticed that the last time you loaded ErinBartels.com (which might have been just seconds ago) that I now have a way for you to subscribe to a monthly email newsletter. If you already signed up, thank you! If not, that’s okay too. (If you change your mind, you can just click here to sign up.)
Either way, if you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time you may be thinking, Since when does Erin have a monthly newsletter? And the answer is, since next month.🙂
Starting in April, I’ll be putting together a once-a-month, subscriber-only newsletter that will be delivered right to your email inbox. Why subscribe when you already read the blog? So glad you asked. Here are a few things subscribers will get that the casual blog reader will not:
- Be the first to hear about new projects, publishing contracts, and book release dates
- See book cover designs before anyone else
- Enter subscriber-only giveaways and contests (like a chance to name a character!)
- See where I will be speaking in upcoming months
- Get links to articles that have caught my eye recently
- And more!
I value your time and your trust, so I promise never to bombard your inbox with emails or share your email address with anyone else.